10 November 2010

Eastwood apartments

So far I have only talked about the district where I am living in and you have not seen any pictures. I would like to make up for that at this point.

view from my balcony
guesthouse, outside view
Eastwood "main road"
The district is called "Eastwood apartments"; its layout is very simple and you simply cannot get lost in there because the whole place is tiny. This has one drawback: Whenever I go out for jogging, I am bored after some 15 minutes and stop it. Unfortunately jogging alongside the main road is far too dangerous (things commonly referred to as sidewalk simply don't exist) and the traffic, dust and exhausts definitely steal the joy.

At this point I add two more pictures of the guesthouse itself:

 guesthouse, inside view

Hibiscus in the garden

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen