03 Oktober 2010

Bangalore's centre in snapshots

Together with my housemate Palash I enjoyed the last two weekends in the city center. We rode on auto-rickshaws and buses, strolled through the streets and markets, visited temples, tasted tasty/spicy food and had a good time! Bangalore is not very popular among tourists; nonetheless I find it extremely interesting to do sightseeing and I enjoy the liveliness of this city (as long as it doesn't degenerate to chaos :-)). I would like to present you a first batch of pictures. I think they speak for themselves!

famous Bull-temple

famous Bull-temple

having fun while driving in an auto-rickshaw (also known as tuktuk)

a sculpture decorating a temple

cows on the street are very common

market scene 1

market scene 2

market scene 3 (production of sucre cane juice)

laborers working on iron girders

a young fellow posing in front of my camera

a poultry shop

contrasts: fly-over highway in front of a temple

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen